Welcome to OSCEdays Vancouver 2017!
Saturday June 3, 2017
9am to 6pm
Challenges and Presentations
Here are the challenges that we worked on at OSCEdays along with videos of the presentations. Challenges and presentations are also shared on the OSCEdays community event page. The event report is available here.
- No Food Wasted video notes
- Reducing Plastic Waste video
- Creating Local Markets for Locally Created Plastic video
- One-Stop Circular Marketplace video
- Transformative Business Models video notes
Thanks to sponsorship from Spring, we are pleased to offer scholarships to Spring courses to our winners. Here they are
- First place: $800 – Creating Local Markets for Locally Created Plastic
- Second place: $600 – Transformative Business Models
- Third place: $400 – One-Stop Circular Marketplace
- 9:00 – 9:30 Registration & Networking
- 9:30 – 10:15 Opening – Intros & Presentations
- 10:15 – 3:00 Challenge Period (with lunch break at around noon)
- 3:00 – 4:00 Challenge Presentations
- 4:00 – 4:30 Closing Remarks
- 4:30 – 6:00 Networking
Our OSCEdays mentors are experts in a variety of design and business processes. Participants will have the opportunity to ask mentors for guidance on their challenges throughout the day.
Fascinated by the Whys, Ludovica is a Brand Experience Strategist and Designer of Opportunities. With over a decade of experience, she has been working in six countries, coordinated over forty-five markets across six continents, produced international festivals and events, managed marketing and media accounts, designed award-winning brand strategies, directed a dance company and co-founded a startup incubator. She works alongside businesses to develop brand strategies and support their growth.
OSCEdays Vancouver is 100% volunteer-powered, thanks to our dedicated organizing committee. We acknowledge that OSCEdays Vancouver is held on unceded Indigenous land belonging to the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh), and Stó:lō (Stolo) Nations. We also thank the following sponsors for supporting this event.